30 days/90 days lock-in period policy is over now

Also by getting rid of unlocking period how will the company benefit?

Because be that any company they will also think about profit first, so how this move will help them because customers can switch from high to low packs (vise a versa) whenever they want to, it won't be steady or fix ! ?

kmb1000 said:
So can I activate one channel from a la carte and deactivate other day and again activate another channel for two days and again deactivate. .. and so on !?

yes :) ..

This is so hard to believe. There is some catch guys. Wait for more.

I have just tried, still the lock in peroid is getting applied. Do u know when this will be kicked in...

I just talked to cc, he said nothing is available on the website yet as our team is working on it. (So, I guess we have to wait for T&Cs).
But, he added that "You cannot drop any offer packages, J-Sat packages and Semi Annual and Annual Packages."
So, mostly it will be for add ons & ala carte only. Lets see

This will be very good move from TS end, where if we want to watch only a particular channel or set of channels for a single day, we can afford the same. Good thing for TS is, they will be able to track the end users behaviour and the data collected can be used later for restructuring their packages too :)

hope this news is true, not false just like USB Recording feature for HD STB. Now a days tata sky's CC are also not fully aware.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock