30 days/90 days lock-in period policy is over now

they should remove lock-in period from mytatasky website, else it is no use if we have to talk to cc all time

kmb1000 said:
So can I activate one channel from a la carte and deactivate other day and again activate another channel for two days and again deactivate. .. and so on !?
But full ala carte pack amount deduct from your account

Sharath said:
But full ala carte pack amount deduct from your account

But i think to apply this no lock in period rule .. They may change the ala carte and addon rental scheme from upfront to DBR basis .. So that only this rule is reasonble .. Lets see what they do :) ..

Nothing new in this, one month old news. I tried last month when India toured Zimbabwe for 3 ODI & 3 T20 series between June 11 to June 22. I added Ten 3 channel as a-la-carte on June 11 morning and dropped on June 22 evening, so not charged for June 22 only charged for June 11 to 21 @1.67ps per day for 11 days 18.37rs. and that time cc told me now you can drop any add on or a-la-carte channels or services before the month end, lock-in policy ended yesterday means from 21 June. I did not posted same thread that time because I think I can't write more in English and admin says post/comment only in English language thats why only reading and not comments more in all post :(
for proof here is my tata sky's june months monthly statement
Screenshot_2016_07_22_17_05_19.png

imr4444 said:
Nothing new in this, one month old news. I tried last month when India toured Zimbabwe for 3 ODI & 3 T20 series between June 11 to June 22. I added Ten 3 channel as a-la-carte on June 11 morning and dropped on June 22 evening, so not charged for June 22 only charged for June 11 to 21 @1.67ps per day for 11 days 18.37rs. and that time cc told me now you can drop any add on or a-la-carte channels or services before the month end, lock-in policy ended yesterday means from 21 June. I did not posted same thread that time because I think I can't write more in English and admin says post/comment only in English language thats why only reading and not comments more in all post :(
for proof here is my tata sky's june months monthly statement

Bro never feel sad for your poor eng speeking ability, no one is perfect , me too not perfect but always I try to post in eng in better way. So bro always try to post here your experience. and the matter you wrote above in english is very good. Your eng is not much poor bro so dont feel sad.

Always give your best here and thanks bro you share your valuable experience here that is helpfull for us. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock