DTH updates 5 HD channels added

Wow, excellent addition by SD, especially Zee Telugu HD is a master stroke to other DTH. Great snaps everyone, especially @Akhil D. I might think of switching to SD if they add Zee Cinemalu HD and Maa Movies HD on their platform.

Bro as far as HD addition is concerned by adding Zee Telugu HD.

Sun Direct proved No.1 in South HD addition and the hard fact for others to digest Sun beaten even king of HD addition TS.
Still they not added Zee Tamil HD, so I never agree that sun direct is no.1 DTH in south India, :angry::angry: may be in Andhra/Telangana they are no.1:dodgy::skd:

Still they not added Zee Tamil HD, so I never agree that sun direct is no.1 DTH in south India, :angry::angry: may be in Andhra/Telangana they are no.1:dodgy::skd:

Bro two channels yet to be added why in such a hurry totally 7 channels testing,today you will get Zee Tamil HD added for sure!!

Bro two channels yet to be added why in such a hurry totally 7 channels testing,today you will get Zee Tamil HD added for sure!!

In this thread i saw 40 posts but nobody (sun direct users) claimed except urs

By telling "South India No.1 dth"

Really Is that comment need here ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock