DTH updates 5 HD channels added

What About Zee Tamil HD And Colors Tamil HD..? And By The Way What Is ADTV Doing..??...Sun Direct On A Roll...!!

ADTV in a deep sleep,last year by February mid week they started testing a new TP on SES9 followed by HD addition on March first week but this time if they are in a mood to add new TP and then add HD channels there won't be testing delay as couple of TPs already in testing mode for a long time.Let's see when they activate that New TPS showing in SES 9's direction.

In this thread i saw 40 posts but nobody (sun direct users) claimed except urs

By telling "South India No.1 dth"

Really Is that comment need here ??

We have to definitely give credits for Zee Telugu HD addition bro and look at the launch thread of Zee telugu & Zee cinemalu HD how our neighbouring bros are waiting & their wait is finally over and for that definitely a big credit to SD.

They may have considered Zee Marathi,Talkies & Bangla HDS but given first preference to South HD definitely it's not a easy thing to keep ROI over South and could you even imagine TS or Airtel Can do that.

ADTV in a deep sleep,last year by February mid week they started testing a new TP on SES9 followed by HD addition on March first week but this time if they are in a mood to add new TP and then add HD channels there won't be testing delay as couple of TPs already in testing mode for a long time.Let's see when they activate that New TPS showing in SES 9's direction.
They do not have a mood, 2-3d before I called CC they clearly told they r not going to add pending HD channels...

19c5a219b993f069feb20f8b4c7afe99.jpg

Buddies don't argue

We are first...

TS users says TS is No.1 DTH
ADTV users says ADTV is No.1 DTH
SD users says SD is No.1 DTH
Dishtv users says Dishtv is No.1 DTH :blush::blush:
D2H users says D2H is No.1 DTH
DDFD users says DDFD is No.1 DTH :blush::blush:

so its common thing... please ignore this things :wink::wink:

They do not have a mood, 2-3d before I called CC they clearly told they r not going to add pending HD channels...

They will add HD channel in bunch only when they activate new TP & only 1 or 2 HD channel which has much demand might get added before that but which is that 1 or 2 there lies the dilemma but if one new TP by any chance gets activated 8-10 channels will be added at once and Airtel might reach that magic number of 80 HD and it's for us to wait & watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock