500 Channels and Services, says D2H Website

v_srikanth961

Reaction score
D2H Homepage now says 500 channels and Services. As per the forum, the count was 499.

8fJ8fuz.png

Re: RE: 500 Channels and Services, says D2H Website

v_srikanth961 said:
D2H Homepage now says 500 channels and Services. As per the forum, the count was 499.

8fJ8fuz.png

Bro. Yesterday itself the list is updated with 500. Check it.

Actually the count of 500 reached on the next day of changing LCN and adding new mosaic. Due to works I was not updating list.

It seems they keeping an eye on my list... ;)

Cool!!!

The site was down for me whole of yesterday. Glad DDF is back.

Sadiq said:
Bro. Yesterday itself the list is updated with 500. Check it.

Actually the count of 500 reached on the next day of changing LCN and adding new mosaic. Due to works I was not updating list.

It seems they keeping an eye on my list... ;)

Yes please refer sadiq bro's thread for more information. Everyone was expecting 500th addition as channel but it is service

Yeah.. Sadiq's bro channel count perfect to d mark, D2H officials may be following it ;)

Now their website is showing 493 channels and services...

3WQJNuE.png

As per my channel list thread, it should be 496. What are the 3 remaining services that they are not counting? Is it DNN HD, Namostute? If so, what is the other one? Or they are showing the count incorrectly instead of showing 496?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock