6 HD and 1 SD channel testing

Reaction score
Friends,

This is probably my first post so if it is duplicated, please excuse me but trust me wherever you see this information, it was initiated by me.

There are currently 6 HD (3 Confirmed) and 1 SD (Star CJ Alive) is currently being tested on 11483 TP. The Confirmed HD test channels are 1) Zee Cinema HD 2) Zee Studio HD and 3) Sony SET HD.

Though, these channels are scrambled but the EPG is available which matches with the program schedule of these HD channels. Anyone with FTA MPEG4 HD receiver can scan and confirm the same.

Please find below the screen capture from my Openbox S-10.

That's really a great news brother, so STAR Cj Alive also coming soon... Keep us updating whenever any changes... :tup

+3 reputation from me from this excellent work... ;)

Bapun Raz said:
That's really a great news brother, so STAR Cj Alive also coming soon... Keep us updating whenever any changes... :tup

+3 reputation from me from this excellent work... ;)

Thank you very much for this. I'll try to be more exclusive for DDF. I am sorry for not being able to respond to you via PM as i still don't have 15 posts but guess it will change soon...

Excellent News
D2h is touching skies these days.
and their customers are also over the moon by the addition of huge numbers of channels.

Nice to meet you mate, i am sure you'll try your level best to provide updates in DDF... Keep it up... Impressed your posts... :tup

Very good update.. +reps from me also.... Keep up this good work.. we always appreciate exclusive posts like these.. well done :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock