• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 84
  • Views Views: Views 13,632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronak Shah said:
no update available right now..

Gssran said:
i think your source still not posted it.

@Gssran: What you said is correct. You can refer my previous post in this thread..

@Jerome: You are are correct, but please dont spell the names here (even partially)...

Prashanta said:

Thank u...I posted in a hurry.....later as said by sadiq bro me also found it's not good to post the forum name.......

So 2 Malayalam channels within 2 days.......good addition for Malayalam viewers....

superdudebuddy said:
So now videocon D2H will have highest Gujarati channels
DD GIRNAR
ETV GUJARATI
TV9 GUJARATI
VTV GUJARATI
and now
GSTV
total five Gujarati channels that's great news for Gujarati viewers.

yes now videocon d2h is the only dth who provides maximum no.of gujarati channels on there platform....good news for all gujarati viewers......

@Ronak: Till now you are not telling about your source..

Sadiq said:
I am sure you are also a copy paster..... If not please tell the source... I checked your posts.. You are getting the news from other sites and posting here.. Please note that, not only you, everyone is checking all other sites including me... So we can easily get to know who is getting form where..

Actually in my locality there is one d2h dealer and his son studying with me in same college...so whenever he gets any news he tells me...Addition of GS TV he tolded me 3 days ago but without any confirmed date..at that time i dont know that this channel will get added at that much early...and as last time all the channel addition name tolded by him is not get added before 1st Jan 2014 & thats the reason i not shared this news here...but i posted this news on facebook d2h page on 3 days ago itself..i don't know why d2h deleted that post.Yes Lcn change information of DD Girnar is i copied from other forum...but the rest information was tolded by him.
He told me that this channels are coming soon without addition date:
1.GS TV,
2.Big Rtl Thrill,
3.Reporter TV,
4.Surya Music,
5.Puthu Yugam,
6.God TV,
7.Goodness TV,
8.Oscar Movies.
And when i see this news on other forum..i shared it here due to confirmity.As last time from 30 Channel name,only 11-12 channels were get added from my list......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom