6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronak Shah said:
Actually in my locality there is one d2h dealer and his son studying with me in same college...so whenever he gets any news he tells me...Addition of GS TV he tolded me 3 days ago but without any confirmed date..at that time i dont know that this channel will get added at that much early...and as last time all the channel addition name tolded by him is not get added before 1st Jan 2014 & thats the reason i not shared this news here...but i posted this news on facebook d2h page on 3 days ago itself..i don't know why d2h deleted that post.Yes Lcn change information of DD Girnar is i copied from other forum...but the rest information was tolded by him.
He told me that this channels are coming soon without addition date:
1.GS TV,
2.Big Rtl Thrill,
3.Reporter TV,
4.Surya Music,
5.Puthu Yugam,
6.God TV,
7.Goodness TV,
8.Oscar Movies.
And when i see this news on other forum..i shared it here due to confirmity.As last time from 30 Channel name,only 11-12 channels were get added from my list......

Dealer share channel addition news with his son who is in colege.Unbelievable.:lol
Personally i don't believe it.

Re: RE: 6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

piinku1 said:
Dealer share channel addition news with his son who is in colege.Unbelievable.:lol

Not only you...

aaryan dhage said:
BREAKING AND BREAKING NEWS FOR D2h viewers and FOR ME ALSO .

1)ZEE ANMOL- 131 NEW CH.NO .2)ZEE ACTION - 210 NEW CH.NO
3)MUSIC XPRESS-569 CH.NO
4)ZEE PREMIERE -239 CH.NO
5)ETC MUSIC -553 CH .NO .
6)ZEE TRENDZ-668 CH.NO

BECAUSE THIS 6 CHANNEL ARE COMING SOON IN D2h BUT THE DATES ARE NOT CONFORM .BUT STAY TUNE RAAJ HI RAAJ HAI D2h MEIN .AND THIS 6 CHANNELS ARE VERY VERY G0OD CHANNELS AND D2h is ROCKING NOW .

From Where you Copied ?

Re: RE: 6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

aaryan dhage said:
wait and watch jaisal ji .

You are telling wait and watch to Jaisal!!! Usually he will tell this to all....

Sadiq said:
You are telling wait and watch to Jaisal!!! Usually he will tell this to all....

he copied the dialogue also

Misma said:
Good bro...!!! As per your source can you post when remaining 2 channels will be added? We expect your answer before than any other sources & forums. Donot wait till others to confirm.

As i told earlier also that even they are unaware of addition date..and second thing as you told whenever i get any news i should share here & don't wait till confirmity then this is not possible.As last time when i get news about channel addition list which is of nearly 30 channels from that list 12-13 channels get added that time and 2 channels this time...then also too many people are ready to telling that don't spread fake news...Now you tell me...after this how can i share any news without confirmity?

Vadirocks said:
Still 2 Test Channels Left Which Was Added 4 Days Back

Thats the great news means more 2 channels are going to add very soon...

venkataraman said:
when puduyguam , zee anmol, maiboli, zee etc makkal channel only adding religius channel good channel missing

puthu yugam is coming soon..

piinku1 said:

you believe it or not its your perceptive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock