6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronak Shah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 84
  • Views Views: Views 13,632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashok Kale said:

Nowadays Videocon d2h is more focusing on regional channels to compete with local cable provider....so we can expect addition of many more regional channels including maiboli in near future.And also do one thing write on Videocon d2h Facebook or/And Twitter Page to get attention to this channel...

Ronak Shah said:
Nowadays Videocon d2h is more focusing on regional channels to compete with local cable provider....so we can expect addition of many more regional channels including maiboli in near future.And also do one thing write on Videocon d2h Facebook or/And Twitter Page to get attention to this channel...

Good update bro

Still 2 Test Channels Left Which Was Added 4 Days Back

when puduyguam , zee anmol, maiboli, zee etc makkal channel only adding religius channel good channel missing

Vadirocks said:
Still 2 Test Channels Left Which Was Added 4 Days Back

Hey Vadi
Your Saying Six HD Channels Testing Started
But Not Added
Then Saying Test Channels Removed
Now Your Saying 2 Test Channels Left Which Was Added 4 Days Back
Your Joking

Re: RE: 6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

Ronak Shah said:
Actually in my locality there is one d2h dealer and his son studying with me in same college...so whenever he gets any news he tells me...Addition of GS TV he tolded me 3 days ago but without any confirmed date..at that time i dont know that this channel will get added at that much early...and as last time all the channel addition name tolded by him is not get added before 1st Jan 2014 & thats the reason i not shared this news here...but i posted this news on facebook d2h page on 3 days ago itself..i don't know why d2h deleted that post.Yes Lcn change information of DD Girnar is i copied from other forum...but the rest information was tolded by him.
He told me that this channels are coming soon without addition date:
1.GS TV,
2.Big Rtl Thrill,
3.Reporter TV,
4.Surya Music,
5.Puthu Yugam,
6.God TV,
7.Goodness TV,
8.Oscar Movies.
And when i see this news on other forum..i shared it here due to confirmity.As last time from 30 Channel name,only 11-12 channels were get added from my list......

Good bro...!!! As per your source can you post when remaining 2 channels will be added? We expect your answer before than any other sources & forums. Donot wait till others to confirm.

Jaisal Jaisal PK said:
Hey Vadi
But Not Added
Your Joking
what you found as a joke, he posted what he got, if removed by d2h then it's not his fault,
In my view what you are doing is a joke.

Jaisal Jaisal PK said:
Hey Vadi
But Not Added
Your Joking

Vadi bro did the scan and posted the snaps of testing channels and also scanned and found the test channels were removed.

He is not like you. You posted yesterday saying D2H is testing 3 channels. But you don't have FTA set top box to know the testing in advance. If you have an FTA set top box and found the testing by yourself, then you would have posted the screenshot of testing. You are just doing a copy paste work. Vadi bro is not like you.

Jaisal Jaisal PK said:
Hey Vadi
But Not Added
Your Joking

Mod note: Dont insult senior members, by doubting their credibility. :no :no

First reach upto his level to question him.. :dodgy

He posted what he got in his scan of the FTA box. If those 6 testing channels didnt materialize, its not his fault. :angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom