Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

Star Gold 2 HD is being launched to compete with &pictures.

Positioning of Star's hindi movie channels with Zee's hindi movie channels is as follows:

SGZee Cinema
SG 2&pictures
SG Select&xplor
UTV Movies / SG RomanceZee Bollywood
SG ThrillsZee Action
Star Utsav MoviesZee Anmol Cinema
----------Zee Classic

As you can see, SG Romance is competing with Zee Bollywood. I think it should be named SG Bollywood.

Also Star is lacking a channel to compete with Zee Classic.

Star Gold 2 HD is being launched to compete with &pictures.

Positioning of Star's hindi movie channels with Zee's hindi movie channels is as follows:

SGZee Cinema
SG 2&pictures
SG Select&xplor
UTV Movies / SG RomanceZee Bollywood
SG ThrillsZee Action
Star Utsav MoviesZee Anmol Cinema
----------Zee Classic

As you can see, SG Romance is competing with Zee Bollywood. I think it should be named SG Bollywood.

Also Star is lacking a channel to compete with Zee Classic.
Kya Bhai channel launch ho Gaya ??

After Disney Acquiring Star, most of Disney/Utv executives left company earlier who works with Ronnie Screwvala and Siddharth Roy Kapur. Now few more Executives still there they're protecting Utv legacy and Utv all business, don't know how long sustain Utv/Hungama or Disney Channels But Star have no mood to continue Utv Brand against their own Star Brand in India.

Update - Star Has put on hold for its new channels launch. All old Channels of Disney Star which was going to shutdown has been put on hold as info received to team .

Star World
Star World HD
Star World Premiere HD
UTV HD
Star Sports 1 Bangla
Baby Tv HD
All these channels now you can subscribe to it by a la carte starting from 8th Feb .

Only 2 Channels getting Launched or Rebranding from 15th Feb Star Gold Romance & Thrills.
SarfaRaZ Bro, whats the wrong? Why the name has not changed? Any update?

As of now i think they won't be launching any new channel is because they are acquiring satellite rights/libraries of hindi dubbed version of many hollywood and many Hollywood production houses as well other International studios, so there is premiere every week on UTV Action, I think they have a target, and with that they will build Hollywood Audience base too (by somewhat halting work for building bollywood audience base), I think untill and unless they complete their target of Acquiring that many studios and hindi dubbed version, they won't launch any channels as of now and NTO 2.0 implementation lacking also being the reason added.
Just my opinion 😅😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock