A New APLUS.Channel Feed is Testing @ 105.5*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
A New APLUS.Channel Feed is Testing @ 105.5*E

Friends A very Popular channel of Pakistan named APLUS has a new APLUS Feed Testing on the same frequency: 4154 H 5632. see the details in SS.

HERE IS SS:-

aplus.jpg

Gssran said:
It's showing colors bars from that day when Alitemoved to Paksat.
NO Bro. Alite ch is past now, At the spot it has new name APLUS not ALITE so read the ss clearly it is changed to APLUS feed now ?
If it would be ALITE then I could not have posted this thread ,So Aplus might have starting some new ch. or feed ?

Gssran said:

Good that its move to Paksat. Paki channels should there, so Pakistani users can view it from one sat..

jenius-jatt said:
Gssran said:
NO Bro. Alite ch is past now, At the spot it has new name APLUS not ALITE so read the ss clearly it is changed to APLUS feed now ?
If it would be ALITE then I could not have posted this thread ,So Aplus might have starting some new ch. or feed ?
You didn't understand what I said, I said that its showing colors bars from that day when A Lite moved to Paksat, when I said that its A Lite,

@GSSRAN: I said that its showing colors bars from that day when A Lite moved to Paksat,

But at that time about you are talking there was no APLUS feed, If you have the ss of that day then post bro ? Rest if you want then delete the thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock