about max 2

Akash Modi

Reaction score
any one tell me when max 2 launch officially in videocon d2h? ??????????
and also when they add sandesh news??????????????

Max 2 is still not officially launched...so it would be take some days...wait till it's officially launched :k

Yes, Max 2 is not officially launched. It will be part of platinum HD as confimed by Videocon Customer care. Right now I getting message "Channel is not subscribed".

giriatul said:
That mean...in d2h and also with dish tv it is blank now..till launch

Set max 2 will be launching in d2h .i have seen the ad during the ipl match in sony six

ratedr said:
Set max 2 will be launching in d2h .i have seen the ad during the ipl match in sony six

can you post some snaps of the ad ??

ratedr said:

was there written that coming soon on d2h or was it a normal ad shown like in all dth

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
was there written that coming soon on d2h or was it a normal ad shown like in all dth
No it was written with the lcn numbers which is available in three dth .one dth was d2h i.e is confirmed and the other two dth is dishtv and tata sky.it was not an ad.it was shown during the live matches of ipl like it shows at bottom screen of channel

ratedr said:
No it was written with the lcn numbers which is available in three dth .one dth was d2h i.e is confirmed and the other two dth is dishtv and tata sky.it was not an ad.it was shown during the live matches of ipl like it shows at bottom screen of channel

Yes along with Siti Cable and Den Cable's name in the list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock