About Recording in HD STB 2011

Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

Yes but better to keep it 90 mins it won't take much space means only 10 Mb or so

RE: Abour Recording in HD STB 2011

jaysheezy said:
Yes but better to keep it 90 mins it won't take much space means only 10 Mb or so

ok and how much space it takes if i record 1hr program in SD & HD.

Yes you cannot watch the recordings on oc infact in another stb also
The pendrive formats into an unknown format and encrypts the recordings hence not allowing it to be playable on any other playback media

jaysheezy said:
1). No you don't have to pay 199 every time you deactivate and activate it's just one time
2). No one at a time moreover you can record one channel and watch another from the same tp
3). Yes rewind pause and live tv is available on all subscribed channels and you can not rewind pause if you are watching one channel and recording another
4). No you can use the black remote I'll post the shortcuts later
But one most common is the red butting to start a new recording
5). Mostly no hangs as I have used the 45 id for 1 month and it's super fast

Are you sure that you can rewind live tv programs without recording the program and did you try split and cut option in recording I tried it is not working .

jaysheezy said:
Yes you cannot watch the recordings on oc infact in another stb also
The pendrive formats into an unknown format and encrypts the recordings hence not allowing it to be playable on any other playback media

It can open in Linux os but still file is encrypted

In my remote there is no * button and vod button.Is my remote is old one?

Has anyone activated and used recording feature in STB 2011 with software download id 45?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock