My account information
On my box doesn't update

pa5ynyre.jpg
I have mailed videocon d2h
They just inform my current balance
And that's all
Seems that are not interested to resolve the issue

4 Beta

I think it will take some time (or days) for the account details to get updated. I also faced the issue initially. But after few days, it was showing correctly.

Yesterday, I removed two add-ons and so the account validity date got extended. I can see this in web portal but not in my account section of my STB. Hope I will get it updated by today or tomorrow.

It should get updated, whenever user views it. That's certainly a drawback of software.

It is fine on videocon SD but
Since I got this HD ZAPPER BOX
I'm using since two months
Having this problem

4 Beta

But the account status ie "account balance" does not get updated daily which is a big drawback and gets updated only when recharge is made or package change. They should get the software updated as it is not giving the user "Current Status" which it is was meant to give...

In other dth operators account information updates on daily basis?
I'm just asking for some kind of account information

4 Beta

D2H Try to improve and adding Some more functions ! Hope soon It is Working fine after some days...

My Account detail on STB still not updated last time recharged on 14th may that time it was updated
why it not updated regularly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock