Actress Deepika on a religious trip

samratpal01

Reaction score
The very talented and beautiful Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is on a religious trip these days. The actress first visited Ajmer and then went to another break, she reached the Golden Temple in Amritsar to take part in a prayer session.

It was like a surprise to morning walkers and so were the people attending prayers in Golden Temple. Talking to media, a granthi said, “She stood in a queue while enjoying Shabad Kirtan.”

However, the actress told media, “I am here to pay obeisance. It was a long pending trip and finally, I am happy to have come here.”

Now, there are gossips in the industry that Dippy’s religious trip doesn’t end here as she’s looking to tour other shrines in the North. A close associate to the actress said, “She's going through a transition period and is therefore seeking blessings.”

In the meantime, there are reports that Deepika has been advised by an astrologer to visit Golden Temple, where she was to offer a 'rumalla' (handkerchief).

A source said, “It's for peace in life and will keep her balanced.”

Deepika, however, had not released any proper reason for her trip and just said, "Religion is an important aspect of my life." Dips even spoke to the clergy there, and he gave her a book so that she can chant the Shabad during her free time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock