Add on again added for KIX channel,so will not remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New subscription stopped for KIX channel - soon will be removed

jay kumar said:
So,sun direct mod also closed that thread on that night...

You created that thread on 28th May and the thread was closed on 7th June

edited.....

jay kumar said:
ok....tomorrow i Will call cc to proove my facts.....But one doubt why sun direct is providing epg for this channel when any customer cant able to see....Epg was showing till monday......Currently the program in epg 21.00 copa america 2015.....23.30 Red Bull air race c'ship....!!!r they gone mad???

I am waiting for your snaps showing Sony KIX on your TV with EPG showing tomorrow's date to prove that this thread is a fake news thread.

ABCDEFGH said:

that thread was closed on that midnight and again opened

sailaxman16 said:
arguing with vicky bro and also mod of this section....

Nothing wrong if his points are valid. It is not a matter at what level the other person is to argue. So, don't comment like this and avoid angry smilies.

Vicky said:
ok bro we agree ur suggestions but u also create the thread without proof & i think u forget this thread

{Not Confirmed}TEN HD Coming Soon On Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
ok ....i created based on the info channels...So,sun direct mod also closed that thread on that night...I dont know why that thread again reopened....

ABCDEFGH said:

jay kumar said:
that thread was closed on that midnight and again opened

Let us stop discussing about other thread. Else, Jay Kumar bro will forget this thread and will never answer questions in this thread.

@Jay Kumar bro, waiting for you to prove your points.

Sadiq said:
I am waiting for your snaps showing Sony KIX on your TV with EPG showing tomorrow's date to prove that this thread is a fake news thread.

sorry bro....My mobile camera is not nice....Really sorry....but sony kix is showing epg till monday....

Sadiq said:
Nothing wrong if his points are valid. It is not a matter at what level the other person is to argue. So, don't comment like this and avoid angry smilies.

:k bro taken ur words.... :Tup

jay kumar said:
sorry bro....My mobile camera is not nice....Really sorry....but sony kix is showing epg till monday....

Bro, I am not asking screen shots now. You said you will call CC tomorrow and activate KIX. So, we need a proof that you activated KIX successfully and you are watching it on your TV by tomorrow. How are you going to prove this?

jay kumar said:

bro please understand epg is not matter, for ex:rdtv also provide 1 week epg for fox crime channel but it's removed on next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock