Add on again added for KIX channel,so will not remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New subscription stopped for KIX channel - soon will be removed

Sadiq said:
Bro, I am not asking screen shots now. You said you will call CC tomorrow and activate KIX. So, we need a proof that you activated KIX successfully and you are watching it on your TV by tomorrow. How are you going to prove this?

no....No...Sadiq bro..Iam not going to subscribe to this channel...Just i am going to ask cc regarding this....

Forget all Vicky bro and no need to go into that detail.

@Jay Kumar bro: Please let me know how are you going to prove that you activated KIX successfully by talking to CC tomorrow?

jay kumar said:
no....No...Sadiq bro..Iam not going to subscribe to this channel...Just i am going to ask cc regarding this....

Ok. then so many peopled called CC and confirmed that they are not able to subscribe. And you are not believing them?

Sadiq said:
Ok. then so many peopled called CC and confirmed that they are not able to subscribe. And you are not believing them?

for this post i will reply tomorrow bro after calling cc!!!If iam wrong i will take my words back....but one doubt why they r showing epg....Anybody please clarify...!!

jay kumar said:
why they r showing epg....Anybody please clarify...!!

bro epg always showing in advance:k

I think bishnu bro has already uploaded a audio clip of his conversation with cc. ?

jay kumar said:
but one doubt why they r showing epg....Anybody please clarify...!!

FYI, when Fox Crime was removed from D2H, they showed EPG for next 24 hours. Does it mean that the channel will be available for the next 24 hours?

iam taking all my words back...sorry for misunderstanding...

I am still saying Sony Kix removed from tp. Only LCN is there. Same is the case with Focus NE. I still stick to my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock