ADTV HD STB updated with release number 502

• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 119
  • Views Views: Views 17,225
Dth Thrissur said:
it's updated on when i watching tv.
In the recent days i updated 14 HD box in auto mode(stand by).
Before and after it's last software downloading status is "aborted", 2 times get "idle". One time, before update it shows "wait user" and after it shows "aborted".
i am not a technical expert, so i have a doubt. If the software download completed 100% successfully in standby mode or else, which message will appear in diagnostics. some one reply me.... pls........
No doubt Dth Thrissur Brother if it updated to latest s/w it showes aborted status after a few minutes of stb restart.
When we switch on our stb from plug in every time the stb showes idle for the few minutes(maximum 10 to 15 minutes.Normaly it takes 5 to 7 minutes.In this time the stb check any update is available) After this time the stb showes aborted status if there is no new updation.
If it showes idle after 10 to 15 minutes that means an updation is coming on our stb.If it showes wait user that means the stb is ready for update.
For the past 4 years I am use ADTV in my two house.One is my grandmothers house that is an sd stb by Kaonmedia and it is updated to s/w 500 few months before and second one is mine that is an hd stb by technicolor it is updated to 502 version few week before.

Thank You

Brother you can check it in on the back side of the stb.In the back side the name of the manufactur is written as 'Manufactured By'.

Thank You

Dth Thrissur said:
DSC02390.jpg

TR Vishnu said:
Brother you can check it in on the back side of the stb.In the back side the name of the manufactur is written as 'Manufactured By'.

Thank You

thanks it is manufacture by homecast
sarfraz

Back
Top Bottom