ADTV S/W updated with release 500

shawl_who said:
Noticed few more changes.

- Signal strength has improved, now it goes upto 74-75%, earlier it went upto 70%.
Also, color scheme has changed, Now if quality goes down below 40, it shows 'red' color'.
Signal Quaity is now in Green color, when it goes down, it becomes yellow, then Red.
Earlier, it was only yellow, no matter if quality was 10 % only.

- The information abt any program is displayed on top of epg bar when 'info' button is pressed, and is in a bigger box, when pressed gain

- The 'message' icon has been shortened, when a msg comes on the box.

- Most important:: The epg bar is not showing mkting msges on top of the epg bar, thus half of the screen is not covered. :eek:hya

Shawl bro. i need ur help regarding software update i tried but got some problem . i plug out the stb plug and then plug in i got the message on tv screen pls wait intialising then i press exit twice then i press 2465. A black screen Open with showing 12345-12345 , i dont remember exact no. what do next after this?

@ rahul : This is a weird msg, never saw this kind of a msg. U can try it again, try be a little faster...
Also, did u check ur box status, is it 'aborted', idle ?

Both tata sky and airtel are having same software only.

7asyhyra.jpg
When this weirdo message appeared I press OK button
And software download starts and completed

And guess what
Nothing updated welcome on the same 457 Version :-( :'(

shawl_who said:
Noticed few more changes.

- Signal strength has improved, now it goes upto 74-75%, earlier it went upto 70%.
Also, color scheme has changed, Now if quality goes down below 40, it shows 'red' color'.
Signal Quaity is now in Green color, when it goes down, it becomes yellow, then Red.
Earlier, it was only yellow, no matter if quality was 10 % only.

- The information abt any program is displayed on top of epg bar when 'info' button is pressed, and is in a bigger box, when pressed gain

- The 'message' icon has been shortened, when a msg comes on the box.

- Most important:: The epg bar is not showing mkting msges on top of the epg bar, thus half of the screen is not covered. :eek:hya
Two More Screen shots from My End, One is My Account and the other is Message has new Window Now on Presssing Yellow Button.
jST7Rro.jpg

IT46Fp6.jpg

on Pressing Language and will prompt to all other Language like Telugu, Tamil and Etc

I have an HD Set Top Box, with Software download status Aborted, Can I have this downloaded ???

Re: RE: ADTV S/W updated with release 500

Duke said:
I have an HD Set Top Box, with Software download status Aborted, Can I have this downloaded ???

No buddy u cant download it untill its Change to Idle..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock