shawl_who said:
very very nice chaitu bro :clap

Finally, s/w is getting updated for all. :tup

@Shawl_who,
what shows if you press my account in 2nd snap.:huh

piinku1 said:
@Shawl_who,
what shows if you press my account in 2nd snap.:huh

Yeah. Even I want to know this. In the older software (very old in 2011), pressing My Account will tell you that the page is under construction.. Hope you guys remember it :) Now????

Sadiq said:
Yeah. Even I want to know this. In the older software (very old in 2011), pressing My Account will tell you that the page is under construction.. Hope you guys remember it :) Now????

Its showing RTN, and customer ID, acct balance and due date of payment.

shawl_who said:
Its showing RTN, and customer ID, acct balance and due date of payment.

Then it is a good move.:tup

And another question,is it showing updated value everyday or the value of the date of recharge like d2h?

[/quote]

my account in airtel menu or in help

piinku1 said:
Then it is a good move.:tup

And another question,is it showing updated value everyday or the value of the date of recharge like d2h?

Only RTN, Customer ID are showing correctly.

For other optins, its showing "not available" :wall

Noticed few more changes.

- Signal strength has improved, now it goes upto 74-75%, earlier it went upto 70%.
Also, color scheme has changed, Now if quality goes down below 40, it shows 'red' color'.
Signal Quaity is now in Green color, when it goes down, it becomes yellow, then Red.
Earlier, it was only yellow, no matter if quality was 10 % only.

- The information abt any program is displayed on top of epg bar when 'info' button is pressed, and is in a bigger box, when pressed gain

- The 'message' icon has been shortened, when a msg comes on the box.

- Most important:: The epg bar is not showing mkting msges on top of the epg bar, thus half of the screen is not covered. :eek:hya

shawl_who said:
Noticed few more changes.

- Signal strength has improved, now it goes upto 74-75%, earlier it went upto 70%.
Also, color scheme has changed, Now if quality goes down below 40, it shows 'red' color'.
Signal Quaity is now in Green color, when it goes down, it becomes yellow, then Red.
Earlier, it was only yellow, no matter if quality was 10 % only.

- The information abt any program is displayed on top of epg bar when 'info' button is pressed, and is in a bigger box, when pressed gain

- The 'message' icon has been shortened, when a msg comes on the box.

- Most important:: The epg bar is not showing mkting msges on top of the epg bar, thus half of the screen is not covered. :eek:hya

Shawl bro. i need ur help regarding software update i tried but got some problem . i plug out the stb plug and then plug in i got the message on tv screen pls wait intialising then i press exit twice then i press 2465. A black screen Open with showing 12345-12345 , i dont remember exact no. what do next after this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock