Airtel Customers Suffering Due To NO SIGNAL on 11480 V Channels !

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 11,732
Optimus_Prime said:
I can't understand why the customers from particular region are facing this problem?
Please any one know the reason kindly elaborate as I am a novice in satellite or Tps ...

yes, even I wish to know why only particular regions like mp & delhi facing no signal..

Nishal said:
yes, even I wish to know why only particular regions like mp & delhi facing no signal..
For your kind note Chennai also

Vj_0987 said:
see if u ask me these problems not happens every time and i am not supporting airtel by any means either,likewise in my case i want the channels thats why i paid so if u think one also want the respective channels then one dont left with the choice ..and overall they dont even care whether u want those channels or not when u gave the subscription amount to them at the end of the month thats what matters the most for airtel and if u see closely in the end its our loss not theirs...:c

Bro I shifted my airtel connection 1 year ago. That time airtel technician aligned my dish and changed my LNB since i got 50 % quality and strength. But he only managed to get 65% and I paid him 450Rs. But after 4 months I got signal drop to 40 - 50% and most of times no signal.

Then again I asked service engineer visit and paid him 150 Rs. But that guy is knowledgeable and skilled. First question is who fitted this dish. Then he realigned and I am now getting 75% signal strength and quality it's nearly one year above that still now no issues except that 11480 V issue....
At no cost I will not let that dumb headed id*ots to touch my dish

Ashok L said:
Bro I shifted my airtel connection 1 year ago. That time airtel technician aligned my dish and changed my LNB since i got 50 % quality and strength. But he only managed to get 65% and I paid him 450Rs. But after 4 months I got signal drop to 40 - 50% and most of times no signal.

Then again I asked service engineer visit and paid him 150 Rs. But that guy is knowledgeable and skilled. First question is who fitted this dish. Then he realigned and I am now getting 75% signal strength and quality it's nearly one year above that still now no issues except that 11480 V issue....
At no cost I will not let that dumb headed id*ots to touch my dish

its good to hear that you have found somebody who is skillfully correct and sound and do their job and seems like no problems for u except one issue but i must say everyone not get lucky atleast for me previously i have spent a lot of money for this craps and still not satisfied but its not only with airtel as a matter of fact every dth has its own different problems no one is perfect so i accept the fact we cant help it:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock