Airtel Customers Suffering Due To NO SIGNAL on 11480 V Channels !

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 11,754
Vj_0987 said:
sorry to say the answer is hell no...all the b001 error channels are running fine now but with some pixelation sometimes and the signal quality bar is in red colour as well as the strength at 30% sometimes below than that...so i might got those channels but no improvement indeed and it takes almost 30 minutes to set the dish at the very frequency where they exactly find it to work and i asked the same question what's the problem.. they said there are some problems still going on from their side and it will be rectified soon..but i dont hope so when it will :wall

why didn't u ask him why they're squeezing the money of the customer for their problem?? :angry

Nishal said:
why didn't u ask him why they're squeezing the money of the customer for their problem?? :angry

man if i had asked do u think they even care about it..straight forward if u want the channels which is sort of unknown now why it is like that u have pay them the visiting charges 150 bucks..feel cheated with airtel and waiting when this mess of shifting channels to transponder gonna end :damn

Vj_0987 said:
man if i had asked do u think they even care about it..straight forward if u want the channels which is sort of unknown now why it is like that u have pay them the visiting charges 150 bucks..feel cheated with airtel and waiting when this mess of shifting channels to transponder gonna end :damn
True dat, but we could hear their "story" as well..

Nishal said:
True dat, but we could hear their "story" as well..

I have to say these are called excuses not stories especially when its their fault :lol

M@zh@R said:
Im still.not getting this tp signals

have you called the engineer if not then call him.. he should rectify your tp problems because we dont have the option to sit and wait :huh if we want to see the channels ..

Vj_0987 said:
have you called the engineer if not then call him.. he should rectify your tp problems because we dont have the option to sit and wait :huh if we want to see the channels ..
See it's not the problem of 150 Rs....
Due to Airtel mistake how can we pay...?
And what happens if they created same problem after 5 or 6 months....
Will you pay them again....

Ashok L said:

yep correct absolutly :tup:nj ..

I can't understand why the customers from particular region are facing this problem?
Please any one know the reason kindly elaborate as I am a novice in satellite or Tps ...

Ashok L said:

see if u ask me these problems not happens every time and i am not supporting airtel by any means either,likewise in my case i want the channels thats why i paid so if u think one also want the respective channels then one dont left with the choice ..and overall they dont even care whether u want those channels or not when u gave the subscription amount to them at the end of the month thats what matters the most for airtel and if u see closely in the end its our loss not theirs...:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock