Airtel Customers Suffering Due To NO SIGNAL on 11480 V Channels !

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 11,755
MRizz said:
Now i m getting good signal quality :eek:hya

20160421115023.jpg
[/url]

how much has it improved ? :huh

For me.. finally i have called an engineer and pay 150/- with no choice to align the dish for me so that i can see the b001 error channels.. how ridiculous is that to pay for what you have not done,after waited for so many days of frustration :angry

Vj_0987 said:
For me.. finally i have called an engineer and pay 150/- with no choice to align the dish for me so that i can see the b001 error channels.. how ridiculous is that to pay for what you have not done,after waited for so many days of frustration :angry
Agree:wlcm
They should do it for Free :dodgy

Vj_0987 said:

yeah bro :( :(

thats why me too not calling to technician as i less watch ADTV :s :s

Rushil.D said:
yeah bro :( :(

thats why me too not calling to technician as i less watch ADTV :s :s

thanks bro..for the understanding and also customer case or technician is useless they dont know anything except false promises to us which we already know ..:no

Vj_0987 said:

are u getting good signal on all those channels now..?
just inquisitive to know what exactly was done by him on dish/lnb..? :)

Nishal said:
are u getting good signal on all those channels now..?
just inquisitive to know what exactly was done by him on dish/lnb..? :)

sorry to say the answer is hell no...all the b001 error channels are running fine now but with some pixelation sometimes and the signal quality bar is in red colour as well as the strength at 30% sometimes below than that...so i might got those channels but no improvement indeed and it takes almost 30 minutes to set the dish at the very frequency where they exactly find it to work and i asked the same question what's the problem.. they said there are some problems still going on from their side and it will be rectified soon..but i dont hope so when it will :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock