Airtel Customers Suffering Due To NO SIGNAL on 11480 V Channels !

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 11,699
Rushil.D said:
my HD box is too old it was of starting of 2011 :shy

may be thats why i am facing issue :huh

no can't be.. mine is also 2 yrs old.. :no

I am from Agra, Uttar pradesh & am also not facing any signal issues.

Rushil.D said:
my HD box is too old it was of starting of 2011 :shy

may be thats why i am facing issue :huh
My SD set top box is always old but still no signal issue

Since I am staying in an apartment and the dish is in my balcony I can see signal quality live while adjusting dish and what I noticed is the wiring also matter. In fact quality of contact on coaxial twist on BNC connection improves signal while I move the wire near the lnb. Also see this thread: replace this(antenna in)both sides fix boo1 error

iphifi said:
Since I am staying in an apartment and the dish is in my balcony I can see signal quality live while adjusting dish and what I noticed is the wiring also matter. In fact quality of contact on coaxial twist on BNC connection improves signal while I move the wire near the lnb. Also see this thread: replace this(antenna in)both sides fix boo1 error

Yes I changed both connectors last month for another reason.. now let me try changing the rg-6 coaxial cable, my last resort... :s

am from pollachi, tamilnadu. the signal is very weak. With signal quality is in red for the channels makkal tv, travel xp like that getting 9 out of 16. PQ is ok but AQ is horrible in these channels esp makkal rv. manageable but I would be happy if the signal strength improves to yellow atleast if not to green.

what they have in stock is an Indian one finolex.. they don't have Beldin, the original cable which was used before in airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock