Airtel Customers Suffering Due To NO SIGNAL on 11480 V Channels !

• Thread starter Nishal
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 11,910
rinshad said:
I am frm Kerala and not facing this signal issue.
Can you please tell me, in which part of Kerala you are residing and what is the signal strength & quality you are getting?

Thanks

iphifi said:
Alex Outhwaite hostess of TravelXp show Quest - what a girl and great screenshots deemah786. Me too getting channels with red bar signal quality, but even audio is fine and I am also enjoying 9XO.

Thanks ji.

Guys at least now you all waked-up, Few of us keep on posting this issue in couple of threads with subject B001 error, error B001 thread.

Any way I copy paste my post from that thread for people who doesnt had a chance to look at my post.

10 days back I called nodal officer in Chennai for complaining about not getting few channels due to weak TP issue, i also mentioned that I am waiting for 3 weeks to get it fixed, I told nodal officer that I also called customer care every week to get information on when this will be fixed, also informed him that customer care responded as they have this issue for many others and it will get fixed automatically as back end people working on it.

I was shocked and got anger after hearing nodal officer response. He replied as they fixed this issue already and no more problem from Airtel side. And asked me if you want to get the issue fixed then register a complaint so that the technician will come and fix the issue for Rs.150/-.

I totally fed up and asked him that still many more customers have facing this issue why not airtel help to fix free of cost as this is the problem from airtel side and why always keeping the burden on customers and its not fair. He replied that you dont worry about public and if you want to get it fixed pay Rs.150/- I couldnt control my anger and abused him and hanged the call.

=====================================================

Does we have any lawyer in our forum to file a case or submit a petition against Airtel?

anyway i am from Chennai (Tambaram area) My friends and relatives around 20 connections has this issue

me too facing no signals issue on one tp

9xo and Nat Geo People are few channels that are not coming from past almost 1 month.

sarube said:
Guys at least now you all waked-up, Few of us keep on posting this issue in couple of threads with subject B001 error, error B001 thread.

Any way I copy paste my post from that thread for people who doesnt had a chance to look at my post.

10 days back I called nodal officer in Chennai for complaining about not getting few channels due to weak TP issue, i also mentioned that I am waiting for 3 weeks to get it fixed, I told nodal officer that I also called customer care every week to get information on when this will be fixed, also informed him that customer care responded as they have this issue for many others and it will get fixed automatically as back end people working on it.

I was shocked and got anger after hearing nodal officer response. He replied as they fixed this issue already and no more problem from Airtel side. And asked me if you want to get the issue fixed then register a complaint so that the technician will come and fix the issue for Rs.150/-.

I totally fed up and asked him that still many more customers have facing this issue why not airtel help to fix free of cost as this is the problem from airtel side and why always keeping the burden on customers and its not fair. He replied that you dont worry about public and if you want to get it fixed pay Rs.150/- I couldnt control my anger and abused him and hanged the call.

=====================================================

Does we have any lawyer in our forum to file a case or submit a petition against Airtel?

anyway i am from Chennai (Tambaram area) My friends and relatives around 20 connections has this issue

Same problem I faced last month and when I called CC they said they will send technician and charge 150 for it,I denied saying why should I pay when problem is not from my side for which the guy was just silent. Later I got problem fixed without any intervention,but again in having problem with Nat Geo People from yesterday.
:x

anoopes said:
Can you please tell me, in which part of Kerala you are residing and what is the signal strength & quality you are getting?

Thanks

I am in Palakkad, I think jaihind channel is in weak tp, but I am get 90% signal

I m from Punjab & facing issues with this TPs channels..:'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock