Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
I am an airtel black customer and since February 1 ( when NTO 2.0 amended regulations were implemented ) incase of my DTH Account there r no broadcaster bouquets listed/visible on airtel app

Actually i think either there is some error or they r still in process of implementing New RIO broadcaster bouquets of various broadcasters and right now only partial rollout of New RIO has happened thus we r getting standalone and DPO bouquets as per revised rates / package composition.

Let's wait as when they decide to implement all things as signed for in respective RIO of various broadcasters then they will surely make available all broadcaster bouquets to customers and even arrange channels on EPG as per slab agreed upon while signing RIO agreement with various broadcasters
Thank god i face this issue after ipl start and just less than one month left of football season end

Now no football for 3 months afterthis month and ashes on ten 4 which saved me ya wtc will be problematic for watch as for 5 days need to activate 22 rs cahnnel but as per scenario i faced look like 22 rs is less than activate base nack for 5 days

I am an airtel black customer
You gave me an idea if this is the case looks like i need to change my rtn number from airtel to other provider also looks like i need stop recharge airtel number then i will not remain black /silver airtel customer 😅

42vSxdW.jpg

Last edited:
You gave me an idea if this is the case looks like i need to change my rtn number from airtel to other provider also looks like i need stop recharge airtel number then i will not remain black /silver airtel customer 😅

42vSxdW.jpg
Do you've airtel postpaid OR fibre connection?

Thank god i face this issue after ipl start and just less than one month left of football season end

Now no football for 3 months afterthis month and ashes on ten 4 which saved me ya wtc will be problematic for watch as for 5 days need to activate 22 rs cahnnel but as per scenario i faced look like 22 rs is less than activate base nack for 5 days

Simply activate sports add on pack which is available at daily charge of Rs. 4 (SD) and Rs. 5 (HD)

It is at present too available for me on the airtel app. As i said airtel digital tv backend team / management seems to be working on implementing many changes....let us wait for some more days as i expect all issues to be settled soon.
Until than they can remove 30 days lock-in period to stop users from facing inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock