Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
I tried with older version 4.60.3
broadcaster bouquet can be seen and added there
A2XW43V.jpg

BHHDM4G.jpg
gaGfJu6.jpg
3ozAdQt.jpg
RSDVGvl.jpg

Last edited:
Now getting
Bouquets
After @Arpan Ghosh bro sent me apk my redmi phone show update of that app i updated and yes bouquets are back

So if anyone having problem uninstall playstore version and re install redmi apk store version problem will get solved then

FY4iyM6.jpg
How to get redmi apk version, airtel releasing apps without any testing or are they using customers as rats?, every time latest version gives headache

Confirmation screenshot problem solved
Courtesy @Arpan Ghosh bro
So new app surely have problem only problem solver old app
Amd funny thing is social media handle almost 20hrs gone no reply recieve even when i make call to cc they just took my complain and gave me 7th may call back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lVEyqr3.jpg

3mOKcam.jpg

pMyQAPK.jpg

0B9N4Sp.jpg

Last edited:
I also facing a problem on removing the nto1.0 broadcaster bouquet, no option to remove that broadcaster bouquet from my pack. I lodge a complaint also but no response yet and tried to auto deactivate without recharge for two days, and after recharge it will deduct dbr basis and work again:cry:

1. Received reply after 2 days and ehen i receive reply that too time at 1 am adtv thought i wake up at 1:51am for their reply so conversation goes on 🤣🤣🤣

2.Also i mentioned clearly about bouquets but in reply they say they can help from their end to change base pack also avoid the topic why bouquets unavailable for me in app

3. They replied me they can do accounts related modified as if i don't onow they can do for me 🤣🤣 but i want to do myself which i clearly mentioned but they avoid that part

LAIY7J0.jpg

1. Received reply after 2 days and ehen i receive reply that too time at 1 am adtv thought i wake up at 1:51am for their reply so conversation goes on 🤣🤣🤣

2.Also i mentioned clearly about bouquets but in reply they say they can help from their end to change base pack also avoid the topic why bouquets unavailable for me in app

3. They replied me they can do accounts related modified as if i don't onow they can do for me 🤣🤣 but i want to do myself which i clearly mentioned but they avoid that part

LAIY7J0.jpg
Do they know that we have downloaded the old app version and changed the bouquet?🤣🤣
Poor guys😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock