DDF Exclusive Airtel DTH mini size HD box new model: MIN 100

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 13,790
EPG will look good. But overall ui is not good. Some might find it difficult to set favourite language, favourite channels etc. Only 20 favourite channels can be set. Also skip unsubscribed channels does not work in this set top box. This is a very big drawback. If they bring this skip option then favourite channel option is not required at all. Apparently, recording also is not enabled in this box. They might enable it in future. I think as of now they haven't enabled it yet.

@Bapun Raz bro or anyone using this set top box, would love to hear your experience and feedback about this box too.
I'm having this box and unsubscribed channels are skipped. This is very beneficial. Also, I find the audio feed change option is also easier because on my older box I had to press Info, then had to do many clicks. Also, pressing 'fav' instantly goes to the favorite channels rather than going to the favorite user profile settings which was making it more complex.

I'm having this box and unsubscribed channels are skipped. This is very beneficial. Also, I find the audio feed change option is also easier because on my older box I had to press Info, then had to do many clicks. Also, pressing 'fav' instantly goes to the favorite channels rather than going to the favorite user profile settings which was making it more complex.
They have enabled the skip unsubscribed channels very recently. I also didn't mean the audio change option but setting favourite audio language, i.e. the option to set primary and secondary audio language. We can set it, but some might find it difficult to navigate between the options. Regarding favourite channels, still I think we can only have 20 Fav channels per profile. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Which models have this two options bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock