DDF Exclusive Airtel DTH mini size HD box new model: MIN 100

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 16,758
why Airtel not at all thinking about fav channel option. Even in Xstream box, don't have setting fav channels like 1 to 20 , this is serious issue and my parents keep on insisting to move to d2h where the basic features are available.

1stly one can easily remember channel numbers once using a DTH or Cable TV connection of a company for some months, still older generation can face issues and favorite option is a great solution but until dedicated channel numbers r assigned for it on Airtel XStream Smart Android Box u can set required channels as favorite by going to settings option on box and thereafter tell ur parents to watch their favorite channels by then going to home page where these will be listed or u can tell them to go to home page > TV Channels > scroll down and there select channel yo view which r listed genre wise or use voice command option by pressing dedicated button on remote to tune into a channel

1stly one can easily remember channel numbers once using a DTH or Cable TV connection of a company for some months, still older generation can face issues and favorite option is a great solution but until dedicated channel numbers r assigned for it on Airtel XStream Smart Android Box u can set required channels as favorite by going to settings option on box and thereafter tell ur parents to watch their favorite channels by then going to home page where these will be listed or u can tell them to go to home page > TV Channels > scroll down and there select channel yo view which r listed genre wise or use voice command option by pressing dedicated button on remote to tune into a channel
That is hectic feature, for changing each channel , i have to go to home button and navigate to down and scroll each channel ,
In d2h, i can set 1 to 80 and , i can navigate through channel + and - button for each channel

That is hectic feature, for changing each channel , i have to go to home button and navigate to down and scroll each channel ,
In d2h, i can set 1 to 80 and , i can navigate through channel + and - button for each channel

I think Airtel Digital TV will make required changes in favorite channels feature on XStream Box and even SD / HD post LCN Realignment wherein LCN 1 to 80 might be allocated to set favourite channels

Is it very easy process? Just to switch to next fav channel, user need to click and scroll many buttons

I think Airtel Digital TV will make required changes in favorite channels feature on XStream Box and even SD / HD post LCN Realignment wherein LCN 1 to 80 might be allocated to set favourite channels
When? I keep on hearing that 😅
If they fix 2 things I will move to Airtel
Mtv beats hd and this fav channel system with dedicated lcn..

Personally while I was on Airtel I loved Airtel picture and sound quality, sharper and colors true to natural while tata play colors not accurate and often there are pixelation or soft picture

Personally while I was on Airtel I loved Airtel picture and sound quality, sharper and colors true to natural while tata play colors not accurate and often there are pixelation or soft picture
For me three things Airtel needs to improvement.
1. Fav channel option
2. A la carte channel per day charge
3, PQ needs to improve atleast for tamil channels

These three basic requirement , which is already available in other dths,

Very soon buddy , already delayed bcoz of various reasons.....i am expecting changes to happen in August - September 2024 itself

Back
Top Bottom