Airtel DTH online Registration Problem for New users

ericj1977

Banned
Reaction score
This is the news i have received from Airtel Presence

Namaste

You wrote in on 30th September 2012, wherein; you complained regarding unable to access self-care account for your airtel DTH connection.

airtel regrets the inconvenience you have experienced.

This is to inform you that your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it; meanwhile please rest assured that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction. We will update you with the latest progression activity by 10th October 2012.

For any further queries, you may get in touch with us at [email protected].

airtel appreciates your business and always welcomes your suggestions/feedback.

Your’s sincerely,

Roop Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel limited

Thanks ericj For Update here, M also Try to Create A Account on Selfcare,
Account Created Successfully And password Received Also Log-in But After login Always Showing A Page With name,e-mail,password,Security Question, i try to fill Detail from last three Days But Always Show"unable To Process" And Can't access Account , Order movie and other options, But Old Account Working Fine !
now i try After 10 oct 2012....

Please help me.
I bought new Airtel HD box and got activation email from airtel i recharge it with Rs600 and keep it on for 10hours still i am getting error code 6 (please recharge your account)

Help me how to resolve it...

Thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock