Airtel HD STB with Sun Direct SD Dish?

samcentor

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I was using an Airtel HD STB + Dish. Now I have relocated to my parents place where they have a Sun Direct SD STB + dish setup. Now I want to set my Airtel HD STB to view HD content.

Can I just replace the Sun Direct STB with the Airtel HD STB?

Is it possible to receive Airtel HD signal via Sun Direct SD Dish?

If possible can you please tell me how to align the Dish to receive Airtel HD signal?

Kindly help me out as I am longing to see the WC in HD!

TIA.

No Brother. You need to again Sun direct connection. Airtel STB and Sundirect STB is different. So, you can change your stb. Not change the Dish or LNB.

yes it is possible.
u can use adtv hd stb with sun direct antenna.
u have to re-align ur dish at the same position of adtv dish.

MOLOYBORA said:
No Brother. You need to again Sun direct connection. Airtel STB and Sundirect STB is different. So, you can change your stb. Not change the Dish or LNB.

Thanks for the response. Can you be more clear? Sorry I couldn't understand you.

I said that I

Possible Sun direct dish using dth signal available airtel STB ,etc direction problem

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes it is possible.
u can use adtv hd stb with sun direct antenna.
u have to re-align ur dish at the same position of adtv dish.

Thank you for the response. Can you please guide me on how to realign the dish? Do I need to call the service person for this or is there any DIY method?

samcentor said:
Thank you for the response. Can you please guide me on how to realign the dish? Do I need to call the service person for this or is there any DIY method?

bro. DIY method is also available. but i recommend u to go with the first option rather. please call a service engineer for the same.
u ll need to pay around 150rs but the work wud b tension free.

btw u can use any dth stb with any other dth dish antenna.:tup:tup:tup

Thank you all for the response. unfortunately I'm confused here as I've got mixed answers.

MOLOYBORA and DAVINDER THAKUR 4K .. can you please explain why this can't be done? Is it because the sun direct dish isn't HD?

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. DIY method is also available. but i recommend u to go with the first option rather. please call a service engineer for the same.
u ll need to pay around 150rs but the work wud b tension free.

btw u can use any dth stb with any other dth dish antenna.:tup:tup:tup

Can you please tell me the DIY method? Just for the interest to learn things. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock