Breaking Airtel Idv charges on UDP Pack removed

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 11,409
Worst experience with airtel digital tv

my airtel digital tv was off from 1 year as i was using dishtv in mean time so my 1 year pack of dish tv was expiring on 17 march....so I decided to recharge airtel digital tv this time as i was getting calls from airtel about offers to reactivate....on 14th march I selected 399 offer with colors for 3 months UDP pack.....i recharged with exact amount and my pack was activated...53 balance was left from 1 year in it...so it was also added in the balance for activating any topup etc

but then i checked that there were many addons were also active with udp 3 month pack (these add ons were with my last pack 1 year ago) so I removed them through airtel digital tv website...then i also got confirmation of update in my pack then i checked it though whatsapp service of airtel tv also it was showing that now only udp pack 3 months is active only

as my dishtv pack was still left for 2 days...so I didn’t used the offer for 2 days

today i used the stb with offer.....then i needed the starplus channel so i added it through airtel digital tv website and got the message for addon added....and check on website also it was showing added with udp pack

then i was surprised that the top up channels i removed 2 days ago were still working....but they were deactivated 2 days ago and the pack details also confirmed that but they were still working dont know why but the add on of star plus i added was still not working even after 2-3 hours of activating but pack details were showing that....that was strange

Then I thought of using my airtel app for adding top up of one kids channel more as airtel whatsapp service was also giving the link of my airtel app for changes....,so after seeing weird experience of website I thought of giving a try on app also

AND THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE as when i added that kids channel and proceed with that.......MY UDP PACK REMOVED and also the the topups that were working all gone off

and i left with 153charges + 1 kids channel top up and free to air channels

then i called cc about this they told its an offer pack you activated that time and now it’s removed so they cant activate it again and you can choose from the normal packs

NOW WHAT TO DO, anybody can help with activating it back again or any other better suggestion
Batter to go for udp pack 1yrs or call nodel officer for complaint

I
Batter to go for udp pack 1yrs or call nodel officer for complaint
i talked with the senior cc executive.....he told me that he sent an request to the offer department that they see what they can do or can give you the same offer ....they will call you in 24-48 hours and please attend the call to get resolution

lets see how it goes

then i was surprised that the top up channels i removed 2 days ago were still working....but they were deactivated 2 days ago and the pack details also confirmed that but they were still working dont know why but the add on of star plus i added was still not working even after 2-3 hours of activating but pack details were showing that....that was strange
Since your STB was off for 2 days so the changes didn't reflected on your TV. A simple heavy refresh would've done it.
AND THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE as when i added that kids channel and proceed with that.......MY UDP PACK REMOVED and also the the topups that were working all gone off
You might've clicked on "Skip to channel selection " instead of "edit current plan".

Since your STB was off for 2 days so the changes didn't reflected on your TV. A simple heavy refresh would've done it.

You might've clicked on "Skip to channel selection " instead of "edit current plan".
Ok, I didn’t know about that brother....so what to do know brother, what you suggest now

Ok, I didn’t know about that brother....so what to do know brother, what you suggest now
Open airtel thanks app. Go to connections then manage TV channels, scroll down you'll see "quick selection for box". It'll show the last few changes that you made in your plan. If UDP shows in it, click & activate it.
Last year, my superstar pack got removed while testing TRAI channel selector app, since the pack is discontinued it was not possible to activate it, but few days back I saw that it was showing in the above mentioned section that I removed it so, I reactivated the pack by selecting it from there.

my airtel digital tv was off from 1 year as i was using dishtv in mean time so my 1 year pack of dish tv was expiring on 17 march....so I decided to recharge airtel digital tv this time as i was getting calls from airtel about offers to reactivate....on 14th march I selected 399 offer with colors for 3 months UDP pack.....i recharged with exact amount and my pack was activated...53 balance was left from 1 year in it...so it was also added in the balance for activating any topup etc

but then i checked that there were many addons were also active with udp 3 month pack (these add ons were with my last pack 1 year ago) so I removed them through airtel digital tv website...then i also got confirmation of update in my pack then i checked it though whatsapp service of airtel tv also it was showing that now only udp pack 3 months is active only

as my dishtv pack was still left for 2 days...so I didn’t used the offer for 2 days

today i used the stb with offer.....then i needed the starplus channel so i added it through airtel digital tv website and got the message for addon added....and check on website also it was showing added with udp pack

Then I thought of using my airtel app for adding top up of one kids channel more as airtel whatsapp service was also giving the link of my airtel app for changes....,so after seeing weird experience of website I thought of giving a try on app also

then i called cc about this they told its an offer pack you activated that time and now it’s removed so they cant activate it again and you can choose from the normal packs

NOW WHAT TO DO, anybody can help with activating it back again or any other better suggestion

Airtel cc also gives service on Whatsapp ?

UPDATE:-

so today airtel offer department solved the issue and they activated the UDP pack 3 month with Colors without even any talk as they just given 1 bell miss call to me and then in 1-2 mins I received the pack activation message and issue resolved after that i added the star plus and 1 kids channel topup in it successfully with the udp pack through airtel app

and refreshed the account this time with miss call no and all channels started instantly

and thank you everyone for your valueable replies :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock