Breaking Airtel in advanced talks to buy Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 6,147
They were running because of Foreign investments after Temasek Exit they're running in loss because of no investments or Future plans . Also Disney not willing to keep the 30% share they're looking for selling it . After Airtel offer they must have dropped the plan on July for IPO. Airtel is in Talks with Tata Play from past few Months its almost on a final discussion and announcements must be soon.
Bro is this same reason Tp not adding new channels and not doing any activity?

Direct DTH sales are down, Airtel can sell bundled offers due to Jios aggression and competition, so Airtel should grateful to Jio. :D
Buddy u will never give any credit to Airtel so i don't want to discuss further on this ..... Airtel evolved their strategy as per changing telecom or broadcast landscape, had Jio not been there still they would have done same

Buddy u will never give any credit to Airtel so i don't want to discuss further on this ..... Airtel evolved their strategy as per changing telecom or broadcast landscape, had Jio not been there still they would have done same
Who gives bundled offers first in mobile (ul calls+data+sms)& broadband(net+ott+tv) ? Jio or Airtel?? Finally Airtel follows Jio way.

Bro is this same reason Tp not adding new channels and not doing any activity?
yes i think so as they're not active now in Launching new channels or Launching New Packages as this is festival months but no improvements from them so they may be busy with ADTV on final paper works & Announcements .

yes i think so as they're not active now in Launching new channels or Launching New Packages as this is festival months but no improvements from them so they may be busy with ADTV on final paper works & Announcements .
It's mean it's final that we all Tata Play users will be Airtel digital tv users in few days.. :undecided:

And one more as per our regular habit one doubt can we expect more regional channels Sharing on each other platform after announcement.

Also, unlimited free pause and resume facility for subscription.
They might put limits on temporary suspension service option for (STB - Set-top box ) currently offered by Tata play, Hope they allow reasonable limits on free pause and resume option (similar to Tata Play).

Back
Top Bottom