Good News Airtel NCF Miscalculation Selfcare Bug Resolved!!

• Thread starter Gopi27
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 6,765
They have re-added the complimentary bouquet to all the accounts again, even to the accounts I have forcefully got it removed. Though the actual bug is resolved, there is still display bug when we add al-a-carte or bouquet to our pack.

Confirmation that the complimentary pack was re-added to the account. The actual selected channel count was 59, but it shows 126.

Free-Bouquet.png

Current pack cost:

Existing.png

Adding Al-a-carte shows a wrong existing pack cost, though the new pack cost is correct.

NewRent.png

Same goes for adding bouquet as well.

New-BBRent.png

Basically when we change the pack, the existing pack cost on the confirmation screen doesn't seem to include the bouquet cost that were already present in the pack. It's confusing, although there is no financial impact with this. Airtel and it's bugs LOL!!
same with me too, did you add 1 SD or HD channel to see if NCF increases as we still have 30 odd channels to add from our original channel list before NCF increases??that is my worry - how many times to call them to remove the complimentary channels and they re-add it again after couple of weeks- there has to be a permanent solution for this...

same with me too, did you add 1 SD or HD channel to see if NCF increases as we still have 30 odd channels to add from our original channel list before NCF increases??that is my worry - how many times to call them to remove the complimentary channels and they re-add it again after couple of weeks- there has to be a permanent solution for this...

It's already confirmed by other members. Check this post: Good News - Airtel NCF Miscalculation Selfcare Bug Resolved!!

You can clearly see in the pictures I posted that the NCF hasn't increased like before. I was talking only about the display bug of the existing pack price in my post.

They have re-added the complimentary bouquet to all the accounts again, even to the accounts I have forcefully got it removed. Though the actual bug is resolved, there is still display bug when we add al-a-carte or bouquet to our pack.

Confirmation that the complimentary pack was re-added to the account. The actual selected channel count was 59, but it shows 126.

Free-Bouquet.png

Current pack cost:

Existing.png

Adding Al-a-carte shows a wrong existing pack cost, though the new pack cost is correct.

NewRent.png

Same goes for adding bouquet as well.

New-BBRent.png

Basically when we change the pack, the existing pack cost on the confirmation screen doesn't seem to include the bouquet cost that were already present in the pack. It's confusing, although there is no financial impact with this. Airtel and it's bugs LOL!!

Not added for me bro. The total channel count and NCF thankfully are the same and correct. But the complimentary channels have not been re-added for me. I still 68 channels what I've chosen.

Not added for me bro. The total channel count and NCF thankfully are the same and correct. But the complimentary channels have not been re-added for me. I still 68 channels what I've chosen.
No problem even if they add!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock