DDF Exclusive Airtel Offers A New Number To Activate Channels From Jio Or Any Other Network

• Thread starter Priyesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,731
It's annoying right? Airtel should provide toll-free numbers for all networks to activate and remove any channel or pack now with the new trai rules in place

It's annoying right? Airtel should provide toll-free numbers for all networks to activate and remove any channel or pack now with the new trai rules in place
How it's possible to give till free number for sms from all Network ?? Not possible

When I send SMS from jio, I don't get any reply.

I just tried sending a message to this number from a BSNL phone but the message does not get delivered (As per delivery report). Can anyone confirm if you are able to send a message to this number from a BSNL phone and the message gets delivered?

I just tried sending a message to this number from a BSNL phone but the message does not get delivered (As per delivery report). Can anyone confirm if you are able to send a message to this number from a BSNL phone and the message gets delivered?
Yes, the message doesn't gets delivered to this number from 2017.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock