Airtel poor in responding,my experience

thilalangadi

Reaction score
@DTH users,

Let me share my recent experience (first week of Nov'12) in procuring a DTH connection, my first choice even w/o browing forums/DTH providers was Airtel (being a longtime user of Airtel LL/Mobile/Broaband absolutely satisfied with overall services)

DTH as a technology was new to me,so quite curious to have a demo/queries sorted out, so decided to visit their outlet

1. Airtel outlets didn't have proper demo,persons there were totally clueless abt schemes/questions etc...First surprise to me, that too in metro like Chennai :(

2. The dealers (most of them are Electrical shop/hardware store owners here in chennai) just carried some old brochures, trying to convince for SUN DTH only.

3. Newspapers were providing offers "1yr plan","2yrplan","HD plan" etc etc but neither these dealers/ Airtel website carried those. Website still carried some old data...:'(

4. Email to digital TV asking clarification on latest list /channels,schemes etc, only an automated ack mail, no furthur mails. Send them reminders after 3 days. On the 3rd reminder mail after 6days, I saw an internal team head person fwding to some team asking them to contact me asap. but now more than 30days gone no reply yet

5. Their call center no one picks, sometimes I was lucky,1-2 guys picks up, puts on hold, call drops, one of the frustrating things we face..:wall....They fail to call back too, inspite of me leaving my details in their website contact us link...

Hoofff, shld we break my heads with such a after such frustrating experience at enquiry stage itself :'( I decided, finalised on Videocon D2H, good-and-smooth buying experience with them !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock