DDF Exclusive Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 34,084
Sa
What is good in it. It will become more costlier. At present on 2nd TV connection, All HD + SD channels are in Rs.175/- only. But in new rules no mention of 2nd tv connection. It will become very costlier. Rs.153/- for 100 FTA channels only. Do someone find it cheaper.
Me too on multiple connection. Ist sd box rs 1499/year and 2nd hd box getting all hd channels for 175 rs. My monthly rent is 300 rs for both stb with all hd channels.

Lots of improvement required in packs. all broadcasters DPO DTH charge maximum and want to take advantage of new rule. as Trai show off that now is a freedom to choose channels but we have this facility earlier and we can take Rs. 10 SD channels and for HD we can take at Rs. 20 and in airtel we can take sports channels at cheaper price @65 in which we can take all SPN and STAR sports channels. we can also take Value prime kids magic hd pack @298 so if we see from now onward we have to pay much more for same channels and blunder is that we can not take multi connection because there is no provision for that. every tv count as saprate. Trai is really a good business man from now onward we need to pay for DD channels which we are not watching and just assume that many peoples is like to watch dd channels so why we watch other language dd channels. so Feeling a bit cheated yourself. guys we need to do some this with viewers level. if we paid more than we need to boycott the MSO DPO and DTH and also trai rule. how they compile us for paid so much for FTA channels

By calculating with respect to the bouquet fees of broadcaster in adtv , I am not getting all hd channels even a price more than 520( I'm getting these channels in 269 rupees currently). All hd means hd channels barring language hd channels.
Horrible days are waiting. RIP TRAI

I said price of chs wil not vary depending on DTH/MSO. It's a good thing. Just because you have Yamaha bike it does not mean Petrol pump owner will charge you more for same petrol than a guy who has hero bike. Earlier price was different in different DTH/MSO for same ch. So some people are paying higher whereas some people were paying lower for same chs.

And the bold letters you mentioned is totally false. Read the order corectly pls
It seems you are happy that every dth/cable operator will charge same, irrespective of the fact that one has to pay more for same channels which he/she is now watching at lower prices. In my view, instead of introducing such type of useless costly plans, TRAI should have introduced DTH/Cable Portability with same box to have good competition in DTH/Cable operator, as has been done in the Mobile sector.

Last edited:
Alacarte DRP Click Here

Broadcaster Bouquet DRP Click Here

FTA Bouquets Click Here

NCF = Rs.153 (Including tax)* for first 100 channels and Rs.24
(Including Tax)* for every 25 additional channels thereof
Welcome south doesn't includes hindi news/movies/music. It is sure that nobody select all south fta s.Isted they select 2 south languages and remaining hindi music/movies/ent/news.
Is it compulsory to choose any one from above two FTA packs ? or can we able to make a customized selection ??

Last edited:
Any info about addition of star sports Telugu in Airtel dth

Welcome south doesn't includes hindi news/movies/music. It is sure that nobody select all south fta s.Isted they select 2 south languages and remaining hindi music/movies/ent/news.
Is it compulsory to choose any one from above two FTA packs ? or can we able to make a customized selection ??

It is not compulsory to choose any from above two FTA packs.You can make your own customized selection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock