DDF Exclusive Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 34,166
Airtel is not having any information about this bouquets. As per them they've not released any bouquet/pack. They're saying that they'll contact customers after few days for taking feedbacks for their new basepacks.

Looking at current situation, I think Independent TV is looking very good option as here for 150 or so we will get rubbish, then why not by paying 1999 or so at one time that comes to around 166 or so per month to get all kinds of feeds for one year and then better free to air for 4 years after that !!

Looking at current situation, I think Independent TV is looking very good option as here for 150 or so we will get rubbish, then why not by paying 1999 or so at one time that comes to around 166 or so per month to get all kinds of feeds for one year and then better free to air for 4 years after that !!

Big question will Independent survive 4 years given the financial condition ? If it suddenenly stop then customers will lose all their money invested on box

Big question will Independent survive 4 years given the financial condition ? If it suddenenly stop then customers will lose all their money invested on box
Yes this risk is there but at least if this survives for one year then ur money will be back and by then it is possible that other DTHs may come back to earth!!:)

How Independent TV will not follow the TRAI guidelines? Are they exempted from NCF regime? If they are exempted, other DPOs will also ask for it or challenge it legally.
I don't think Independent TV will continue with their present offers of free viewing for one year.

NCF Tariff is ceiling rate means can't go above this
not the can't offer below this price regulation as most lco/dth would suggest.

How Independent TV will not follow the TRAI guidelines? Are they exempted from NCF regime? If they are exempted, other DPOs will also ask for it or challenge it legally.
I don't think Independent TV will continue with their present offers of free viewing for one year.
As per info, in case of Independent tv, their offer will continue as they are not taking any monthly charge or so like DD free dish, they will be exempted. Yes I am sure other parties may make this issue but this offer from Independent TV is still on and one can take it!! but quality may be issue so I think we should wait until final picture becomes clear from main players!!

Adtv has removed new bouquets from its website. Was there yesterday but couldn't find now .Pls confirm!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock