Airtel Review from angry customer

I freeze (Temporary suspension) my videocon D2H box for 3 months but after two months when I call them to reopen my VideoCon D2H box they said it cannot be activate before 24 hours but my Airtel box was activated within a minutes. Both were under temporary suspension as I was not using them. I do not agree with the video made by this id*ot. Why not he is calling 24/7 help line of AirTel as this issue is not related to dish fitter or to the person who book the airtel connection. :angry

the only dth in India can activate the ad-on channels instantly(2 to 3 seconds by online portal),it is airtel :)

people said:
the only dth in India can activate the ad-on channels instantly(2 to 3 seconds by online portal),it is airtel :)

Also u can add and remove the addo's in airtel within no time. Airtel Digital refresh a VC system is also very powerful and quick. Recharge a VC while keeping it on Sony and it will unlock the channel with in a minute of ur recharge.

Videocon and airtel - two most preferred DTH Company in India. No need to make and publish this type of video.

Uploader should contact Cc or Nodal person to address his concern.

I guess he missed his daily saas-bahu serial... thats why he is so frustrated. :lol

He is blowing things out of proportions... sometimes it can take time to initialize a new connection. He had only been waiting for 5 hrs. :sp

If it had been 4-5 days... then I could understand his frustrations.... but he looks kinda foolish, just bcoz the channels didnt start on the very 1st day of the purchase.

Just activated Hungama tv on alacarte basis in my Tata Sky a/c on line. No sooner than I touched the confirm button it added to my stb. Their service is unparalleled

TS service is by far the best when it comes to channel change or package addition. However ADTV is not bad either. Dish TV takes the longest, is not user friendly and is the most cumbersome.

This seems to be a comparison thread now.. All DTH mixed up :/

Sent from my GT-I9500

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock