Airtel should improve their online services for DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter avghuman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,592

avghuman

Reaction score
I recently subscribed for ADTV. its been a week or so. Why is the online account management either through app or website is so poor. i mean they still show old channels and incomplete information. for example a pack says it includes 35 hd channels but shows only 31 HD channels under view channels. cannot select ALA carte. etc. its unclear and trouble some. and APP service is pathetic. why is nt airtel updating it and giving more freedom like other dth? did not expect this from airtel.

If I have done research on this and went for another DTH, does it solve the problem. It's not my problem it's everyone's problem and it's airtel responsibility to improve. Thats the solution, Not do research and go for another DTH.

Bapun Raz said:
These days lots of complaints of airtel. They need to improve their services. :(

Hmmm They need improvement very badly. E.g- I took ADTV on 2.1.2013 at that time there services were excellent but now a days even the CC does not response immediately as it used to. :(

if they imrpove online service by giving proper information, exact channel list, all available options to activate and deactivate any pack or channel (like one other DTH) we dont need to call CC and inturn it becomes a less of a burden on CC and so overall a win-win for both CC and customers.

I think ADTV's weakest link is their Customer Care team. They are so dumb, check ADTV CC employees Bio-Data, in place of Birth Place they have written "Home Delivery (Bedroom mein hi ho gaye the Saaar)".

Back
Top Bottom