Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

My account also got activated half an hour, but surprised to see this a monthly package of Rs 3552.38 ., Most of the channels coming that I didn't subscribe.So what should I do now?

For me not activated yet.and yesterday they were saying you have not chosen any plan yet .and i did it more than 2 or 3 time.

My account also got activated half an hour, but surprised to see this a monthly package of Rs 3552.38 ., Most of the channels coming that I didn't subscribe.So what should I do now?
Same here.. 3163 is my monthly rental now.. not sure what is wrong with them..

Showing " DEL MP Value Sports SD plus" plan.. with 55 bouquets and 84 ala carte channel subscription.

Let me try to resubmit the plan after my dinner. In the meantime, update your progress, if any, here towards fixing this issue.

Last edited:
Same here.. 3163 is my monthly rental now.. not sure what is wrong with them..

Showing " DEL MP Value Sports SD plus" plan.. with 55 bouquets and 84 ala carte channel subscription.

Let me try to resubmit the plan after my dinner. In the meantime, update your progress, if any, here towards fixing this issue.
Managed to change the plan to my selection.. 153+67 (2 bouquets) = 220₹ now..

Selfcare has crashed. Not able to login. Gets stuck on "Please Wait".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock