Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

Still i am getting old pack only.airtel doing some tricks to by pass the rules😊

I can't see the HD bouquet for many of the broadcasters in selfcare/app except Discovery and ZEE. Is it only for me?

I can't see the HD bouquet for many of the broadcasters in selfcare/app except Discovery and ZEE. Is it only for me?
Yes.
All SD/HD bouquets & Ala-Carte channels are available for me.

Still i am getting old pack only.airtel doing some tricks to by pass the rules😊
Apparently, 8-Feb is what they are considering. I got notification on MyAirtel App saying "Last 48 hours" remaining.

Their reply on arp..though template one but they didn't said to continue arp..
! Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per govt regulation on New Tariff order all current packs are applicable till 31st Jan’19. We will be sharing our new plans / Broadcaster bouquets on our self-care channels (website / app) shortly. We request you to give your consent for plan change on our self-care channels, like website/App. For long term plan the amount for the balance period of your current pack will be credited to your DTH account on prorate basis. This amount will be adjusted towards the charges of new pack availed by you. Thank you, Kishori

I'm getting calls daily to change my pack. I am asking them not to change. I don't think airtel will leave us... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock