Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

@Raja, @Anup Tiwari bros have your problem resolved regarding adding hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, bros are you able to add sd channels or sd bouquets via app or selfcare.

@Anup Tiwari bro, as you have activated value sports hd pack Rs 495 does it includes n.c.f, the total amount of pack is Rs 495 or more, bro can we can alcarte sd or hd channels along with value sports hd pack.

do we really have to select the pack. because right now I am in Infinity ARP which is applicable till Sep 2019.

Any topup's can be added or removed from airtel selfcare.
I have successfully changed pack for two of my colleagues today morning.
Airtel have automatically changed their packs, one was having a monthly rental of abt 3500 and one was having monthly rental of 2900.
The one with 3500 was a SD connection, though almost 51 broadcaster packs have been activated automatically.

Modification of packs is so simple. Will get activated in 5min.

Airtel activated my new pack today.here after we can expect change in channel price

Thanks bro,

How to see, which channels list available in activated by ADTV pack.
Click on the "change plan" which is present in the connection tab. Select "Airtel recommended packs". At the bottom of every pack, "channel list" is written in red colour. Click on it.

How long did it take for you guys for the new plan to get activated? It has been 40 minutes for me now, but not yet activated.

Also, can we check the status of new plan request anywhere?

EDIT : Activated after 50 minutes

Last edited:
Click on the "change plan" which is present in the connection tab. Select "Airtel recommended packs". At the bottom of every pack, "channel list" is written in red colour. Click on it.

Thanks bro.. But not found any Bollywood Value Sports channels list.. Which is adddd by ADTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock