Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

Old and new both works but only one topup at once.
I added 4,5 channels at a time.It worked fine.
yeah but only 1 request at a time(even it consists any number of channels) if you want to add more channels again,it taking time for 2nd request/addition.

@Choco7905 bro, can we add alcarte channels sd or hd via old myairtel app or need to download new version if yes how. thanks bro
I've already told you the process many times & again saying.
Open my airtel app > Click on manage account > add topups > select your desired SD/HD channels/bouquets.

I added 4,5 channels at a time.It worked fine.
yeah but only 1 request at a time(even it consists any number of channels) if you want to add more channels again,it taking time for 2nd request/addition.
That's possible only in new version where connection tab is present. On old version only one channel can be added at a time, the other after 30 mins or 1 hour.

I remember Bollywood Value Sports is an old pack. Maybe they are continuing the pack byadding NCF
yes bro ,may be for the people who are not migrated to new packs(except ARP) they are continuing present pack by adding NCF to it.
not sure about it ,need confirmation from more members.
in that case how they are calculating if channels in old pack are more than 100? are they counting NCF for all the channels?
Still it is good if they continue old packs just adding basic NCF (150 Rs )to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock