Airtel Useless & Waste of money

saviogoveas

Reaction score
Airtel has unnecessary increased its magnum pack from Rs 562/ to Rs 580/ which is AT ALL WORTH IT.Channels like HBO HITS & HBO DEFINED are not available in that pack which is the most expensive pack. There are not at all any benefits or any facilities for those who have subscribed to that pack. Then why should one subscribe unnecessarily to it? They have only come up with the one and only useless offer that we get STAR GOLD HITZ free for one month if we pay Rs 500 and above. There is no use of that channel since they show repeated movies during the day.
I have requested them several times to introduce & PICTURES on their platform but they aren't listening. All the DTH providers have already introduced & PICTURES on their platform, but Airtel are the only guys who haven't got it.
I feel Cable is the best, they provide all channels at a very low cost

ur argue was right ...but when we look at other dish networks airtel is the best...at lower cost more channels...

yes dear im aggry with you,our cabel service is best for money and channel,dth policy give benefit to govt and big buissnesman people,every reacharge and service govt ask for big tax,govt never think about people of india ministers and other employee ever want lots of money extra after monthly salary,you can see telecom spectrum issue also,govt want earn big amount from back door,

Airtel is 100 times better when compared to cable until u face some technical issues or problems in dish and cable wires. For an year or two my experience with airtel was heavenly but after re-alignment phew airtel tested my patience. Those engineers who visited were always money oriented and i used to face same issues atleast twice every month. Thank god when i was abt to ditch them, finally one good technician visited and sorted all the issues afr a yr of struggle.

My point is, even if airtel is costly, its far far far better than any services apart from few faulty money oriented service engineers.

ADTV might be Expensive I do agree, but certainly not useless and waste of Money !!! If you want quality Picture & Audio with Balanced (i.e. Popular) No. of HD & SD Channels feeds !!! Also they have sufficient space available for channel addition..... And don't worry about '& Pictures', they will add soon !!!

saviogoveas said:
Airtel has unnecessary increased its magnum pack from Rs 562/ to Rs 580/ which is AT ALL WORTH IT.Channels like HBO HITS & HBO DEFINED are not available in that pack which is the most expensive pack. There are not at all any benefits or any facilities for those who have subscribed to that pack. Then why should one subscribe unnecessarily to it? They have only come up with the one and only useless offer that we get STAR GOLD HITZ free for one month if we pay Rs 500 and above. There is no use of that channel since they show repeated movies during the day.
I have requested them several times to introduce & PICTURES on their platform but they aren't listening. All the DTH providers have already introduced & PICTURES on their platform, but Airtel are the only guys who haven't got it.
I feel Cable is the best, they provide all channels at a very low cost
please leave airtel(sell to anyone who want),it may useful to him and revert to your old cable. :)
enjoy uninterrupted service with low cost and more channels. :tup

Mr. Savio... I think u r a delar of cable operater and other Dth compney. Airtel Digital tv is best, ADTV 100 times better than compair to cable operater and other Dth. Good news Airtel digital tv testing &Pictures signal in Fta today i holp this channel will be add very soon.

pls leave airtel

pls come to join with videocon d2h

good quality and package price is low and maximum number of channels

if u didnt like videocon d2h

another one good option is there - pls go to local cable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock