Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

Keep releasing those boxes without upgrading the older ones. Great job Airtel 😅
Yes, They are confused, HRD , Dolby Atmos, Dolby vision, ect technologys support , they try to add something and they miss something....and keep on changing boxes, instead of understanding these standards..

I know that Bharti airtel project Oneweb nothing can do with these airtel DTH/Xstream STBs, technically it's not possible present. But nothing is impossible in this technology era.

Yes, They are confused, HRD , Dolby Atmos, Dolby vision, ect technologys support , they try to add something and they miss something....and keep on changing boxes, instead of understanding these standards..
OVy9P5M.jpg

My xstream box ( 2nd Gen Xstream T Box - Android 9 (Discontinued)) is today upgraded to android 11

One major fix is now Dolby is working as expected, now stb auto negotiate with Dolby receiver and 5.1 and 2 Channel, and this very good improvement.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks sir, I have also asked for an upgrade, the technician said 3.0 is ready, but I asked him to try 4.0. Any chance you have "sources" in hyd to influence for 4.0?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock