Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

Hyderabad! Possibly He Can Get Quickly

But The Problem Is He Has To Put More Effort!
And become the lab rats😅🙏
It is better to wait for some experts to test it first and share review, there could be bugs or features missing in the initial build

They are ready (within 2 hrs) to give me a Xtream box 4 with new connection, but for older connection upgrade they only have "swap" boxes max Xstream 3.0. I am in split minds to cancel my existing one and order a new one most probably with v4 or be the loyal customer and upgrade to v3. What do you guys think?

They are ready (within 2 hrs) to give me a Xtream box 4 with new connection, but for older connection upgrade they only have "swap" boxes max Xstream 3.0. I am in split minds to cancel my existing one and order a new one most probably with v4 or be the loyal customer and upgrade to v3. What do you guys think?
Never be loyal to corporates🙃
"Me before company"

Buy the new xstream box 4 and share your views pls

Listen Carefully

Xstream 4, Has 2 Varients

One Is Xstream 4 Manufactured By Technicolor

One Is Manufactured By Arris (Commacope)

Check Box Physically Then Buy

Oh is it. Are both better hw than 3.0? I remember last time the service guy visited he had a demo box, that looked exactly like v1. All I could do was to take a pic (attached). I have asked the service guy to get the screenshot of the version info where he installed the new box v4.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock