Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

You Can't Use Xstream Box Without DTH Plan Recharge

You Can Download And Install Any App
Thanks bro but I want to know that is dth recharge sufficient to continue using xstream box or I have to recharge with xstream plan for ott also

Thanks bro but I want to know that is dth recharge sufficient to continue using xstream box or I have to recharge with xstream plan for ott also

Only DTH Recharge Is Sufficient

Go For Some Long Duration Packs

Unless they fix fav channel arrangement and add popular channel like mtv beats hd, whether A11 or A12 everything is same!

For ott one can opt for dedicated stick or box rather than paying extra for dth recharge min amount

Below changes am expecting from Airtel
1. Fav channel arrangement (1 to 50) in dth remote
2. channel addition and removal per day basis (a al carte). Airtel thanks app should have all pack like broadcaster pack with ability of per day addition.
3. PQ improvement for SD channels. Right now, comparing to other dth, airtel SD channel PQ is absolutely worst.

Unless these changes we get in airtel, it is difficult for them to survive in dth

My STB getting restart within 5 seconds, I have perform factory reset using pin.still issue is there service guy said to replace it with refurbished one for 750rs but if we are getting upgraded STB then should I buy refurbished one from the service guy ? I have some patience to wait for few days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock