Breaking Airtel Xstream 4 - Android 12 - Launching Soon

MvMEcfY.jpg
They haven't specified Hdmi support HDCP 2.2 or HDCP 2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
But Why No Ethernet And USB Port (This Is Not Acceptable)
USB port understandable, to have a Gigabit Ethernet will increase the cost of the box to support anything above 100 mbps. Now I days most of the people having 300 Mbps and this box might be having 5GHz wifi channel support.

Manufactured At Dixon Electro Appliances Pvt Ltd

Which means it is manufactured by Technicolor .....even Airtel Internet TV STB and 1st variant of XStream Smart Android Box were made by them and their build quality , features & functioning / user experience of their boxes is excellent.....used Tata Play Binge box too and can confidently say that Airtel XStream Smart Android Box scores lot more across all parameters,,hopefully soon airtel will launch cloud recording, Catch u
Up TV service (earlier available on few channels later discontinued) and internet based channels to further enhancer the product/service offerings

Last edited:
Which means it is manufactured by Technicolor .....even Airtel Internet TV STB and 1st variant of XStream Smart Android Box were made by them and their build quality , features & functioning / user experience of their boxes is excellent.....used Tata Play Binge box too and can confidently say that Airtel XStream Smart Android Box scores lot more across all parameters,,hopefully soon airtel will launch cloud recording, Catch u
Up TV service (earlier available on few channels later discontinued) and internet based channels to further enhancer the product/service offerings
Yes the technical specification of and function of fist Gen Airtel Xstream box was as for the standers protocol standards.

Recently updated my hd box with xstream box..Biggest problem with x stream box is that every time you switch on your stb you have to go to its wifi section to connect to hotspot or wifi.It never gets connects automatically to available wifi or hotspot..I can do it but what about parents who are not so much technically sound

Recently updated my hd box with xstream box..Biggest problem with x stream box is that every time you switch on your stb you have to go to its wifi section to connect to hotspot or wifi.It never gets connects automatically to available wifi or hotspot..I can do it but what about parents who are not so much technically sound

Wrong,,it auto connects if u have previously logged in to ur broadband network on the STB ....if multiple connections r logged in then incase one is unavailable it auto connects to the other or if both available then to the one having stronger signal......Please don't state incorrect information without cross checking /verifying the same 🙏

Wrong,,it auto connects if u have previously logged in to ur broadband network on the STB ....if multiple connections r logged in then incase one is unavailable it auto connects to the other or if both available then to the one having stronger signal......Please don't state incorrect information without cross checking /verifying the same 🙏
Bro I am not saying that I have to enter password again..I said that I have to click on wifi icon on top right of home screen and then it gets connects automatically..I mean it doesn't gets connects automatically when I on my stb and homepage opens like mobile do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock