DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream box 1.0 (Android 11 OS) firmfare update to 5.0.24-230803

Copy CAT Airtel,

Releasing Android 11 After Tata Play Released It!

Well anna u also know is that operators have agreement with Google wherein as per feasibility / requirements or even a standard process software is updated for different models of smart/android set top boxes currently in use.

It is not at all a question of one operator copying another but google releasing respective software in phased manner and even operators testing/ making changes before pushing OTA Software Update 🙂

Well anna u also know is that operators have agreement with Google wherein as per feasibility / requirements or even a standard process software is updated for different models of smart/android set top boxes currently in use.

It is not at all a question of one operator copying another but google releasing respective software in phased manner and even operators testing/ making changes before pushing OTA Software Update 🙂

For Android TV OS Build

Tata Play Tied Up With - Accedo

Airtel Tied Up With - Tata Elxsi

In Fact Airtel Is The One Who Was Ready Very Earlier With Android 11

For Android TV OS Build

Tata Play Tied Up With - Accedo

Airtel Tied Up With - Tata Elxsi

In Fact Airtel Is The One Who Was Ready Very Earlier With Android 11
I don't know about Xstream box, but wrt to HD STB though they are slow in releasing updates or don't release updates so often, I personally feel that their update normally doesn't slow down the performance and most of the time include some visible changes in UI and/or options. Maybe they are more conservative and don't want to mess with something by releasing many updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock